Finance Office Manager
LONG TERM | PACIFIC
Are you interested in an opportunity to support Bible translation in a very practical way with skills you already possess? Urgent need for qualified Finance Office Manager in large SIL field entity, Papua New Guinea. Please consider this opportunity to work with both expatriate and national staff. For more information, go to http://pacificbible.blogspot.sg/2012/10/png-finance-office.html
- Maintains entity accounting system.
- Establishes chart of accounts and maintains internal control system.
- Oversees accounting process, including monthly and year-end close.
- Supervises accounting and bookkeeping staff.
- Provides training and oversight as necessary.
- Evaluates individual staff efforts and provides feedback to motivate growth and improvement.
- Coordinates staff to help them work together to achieve desired results.
- Provides reports and summaries of activity results to leadership.
- Analyses records of past and present operations and other information.
- 2 or more years of management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
Please contact us to discuss any training plans. Future training pathways will take into account any previous training and work experiences as well as your intended duration of service. Flexible options are available including online and on-field training.
- Some biblical training.
- Some type of language and culture training course would be helpful.
- Orientation workshops, held at our National Centre in Kangaroo Ground, Victoria.