Home School Tutor
LESS THAN 1 YEAR | WEST ASIA
- Works in cooperation with parents to promote student learning in academic subjects in order to meet home country educational requirements as much as possible.
- Adapts method of instruction to maximise local setting and the students’ learning styles.
- Teaches academic subjects, such as English, Maths, and Reading to students requiring individualised instruction.
- Adapts curriculum to meet the individual student’s needs.
- Is responsible for teaching multiple grade levels within the family setting.
- Assists parents in planning for the ongoing education of their children.
- Understands cross-cultural issues and makes appropriate lifestyle changes to fit local setting.
- Valid teaching credential.
- Special education and/or reading specialty training and experience.
- Previous multicultural experience.
Please contact us to discuss any training plans. Future training pathways will take into account any previous training and work experiences as well as your intended duration of service. Flexible options are available including online and on-field training.
- Some type of language and culture training course would be helpful.
- Orientation workshops, held at our National Centre in Kangaroo Ground, Victoria.