Language Program Intern
1-2 YEARS | AFRICA
We’d like you to assist our Mbeya team by participating in language related projects appropriate to your skills and expertise. This may include analysis of language data, authoring/co-authoring of linguistic papers and reports, language survey, preparation of literacy materials and working with dictionary production.
- Analyses language data.
- Conducts language surveys.
- Prepares literacy materials and assists in dictionary production.
- Develops exegetical and training materials.
- Author/co-authors linguistic papers and reports.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- MS Office applications and/or Open Office.
- Previous multicultural experience helpful.
Please contact us to discuss any training plans. Future training pathways will take into account any previous training and work experiences as well as your intended duration of service. Flexible options are available including online and on-field training.
- Some type of language and culture training course would be helpful.
- Orientation workshops, held at our National Centre in Kangaroo Ground, Victoria.