Kedron Property Manager
LESS THAN 1 YEAR | AUSTRALIA
The Kedron Property Manager oversees the cleaning, gardening and maintenance of the WBTA property. The manager also looks after all the accommodation bookings and the needs of guests, especially those in Brisbane for medical reasons.
Aug 2018 – Apr 2019
- Manage accommodation bookings for flats.
- Provide assistance to guests.
- Clean the property.
- Keep the garden and concrete areas well maintained.
- Oversee maintenance of property.
- Keep good records of income and expenditure.
- Physically active.
- Good people skills.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours.
- Practical handyman skills a great advantage.
- Able to be content to spend the majority of time in one location.
- Able to cope with unexpected events.
Please contact us to discuss any training plans. Future training pathways will take into account any previous training and work experiences as well as your intended duration of service. Flexible options are available including online and on-field training.
- Orientation workshops, held at our National Centre in Kangaroo Ground, Victoria.