Use your skills and experience to help facilitate Bible translation around the world.
Overseas and at home, the need for administrators continues to grow as Bible translation and literacy work expand into new countries. At present administration is one of the most critical needs within the organisation.
Administration roles vary considerably, but may involve:
- Carrying out management functions such as planning, organising and coordinating staff within the context of a cross-cultural team
- Supervising and overseeing the training of expatriate and national staff
- Managing the day-to-day running of an office to enable language work to continue
- Writing funding proposals for Bible translation and literacy projects
- Joining the team at the Wycliffe National Office in Australia to support our members around the world
Many of the skills and qualities which make a good administrator here in Australia are essential to the smooth running of a team overseas. Many situations call for imagination, ingenuity and initiative as well as a deep sense of commitment to the Lord. If God has given you administrative or management skills then these can be invested in taking His Word to people groups around the world.
View current Administration positions vacant.