1-2 YEARS | AFRICA
Are you a nurse who enjoys putting your experience and skills to work in an exciting variety of situations, letting your professionalism and creativity flourish? How about providing patient care, training and education in the beautifully vast and diverse country of Cameroon? The invitation is open, and the difference you could make in so many lives is significant. Please contact us!
- Provide medical assistance as an outpatient or clinic worker.
- Assist the Medical Doctor or Intermediate Level Health Care Worker in the care of patients.
- Perform nursing practices according to level of training and requirements of the situation.
- Adapt knowledge base to all disciplines of medicines and across all age groups.
- Work in settings where other ancillary supports may not be present or at some distance away.
- May train nationals to perform nursing duties.
- RN degree.
- Experience in patient care.
- Experience or knowledge of diagnosis and treatment of tropical diseases helpful.
Please contact us to discuss any training plans. Future training pathways will take into account any previous training and work experiences as well as your intended duration of service. Flexible options are available including online and on-field training.
- Some type of language and culture training course would be helpful.
- Orientation workshops, held at our National Centre in Kangaroo Ground, Victoria.