LONG TERM | PACIFIC
Do you have experience in clinical nursing? Emergency room work experience? Have you considered using your skills to support the work of Bible translation? SIL Clinic in Ukarumpa is a small clinic that provides basic health care for our large group of language and support personnel plus our PNG employees. Additional experienced medical staff is urgently needed to continue to provide these services. Could that be you?
- Provides medical assistance as an outpatient or clinic worker.
- Assists the Medical Doctor or Intermediate Level Health Care Worker in the care of patients.
- Performs nursing practices according to level of training and requirements of the situation.
- RN degree with a 3 year diploma program.
- Experience in patient care.
- Experience or knowledge of diagnosis and treatment of tropical diseases helpful.
Please contact us to discuss any training plans. Future training pathways will take into account any previous training and work experiences as well as your intended duration of service. Flexible options are available including online and on-field training.
- Some biblical training.
- Some type of language and culture training course would be helpful
- Orientation workshops, held at our National Centre in Kangaroo Ground, Victoria.