Short Term Trips
There is nothing like experiencing first-hand the impact that the Bible has on people’s lives. Why not consider joining one of our short-term trips to see for yourself?
Ministry, Adventure and Discovery.
Planned for 29 June – 16 July 2019
- Visit Aboriginal communities
- Meet the translators
- See the effects of Bible translation
- Experience life in the outback
- Explore new opportunities to use your gifts
- Usually departs Melbourne and ends in Darwin
- Runs during June/July holidays
***** See some MAD Oz videos
*** Use the same photo as on the MAD brochure for consistency and recognition
Past short term trips that Wycliffe Australia has run. If there is enough interest, we would consider running them again.
Ran in 2017 in conjunction with Melbourne School of Theology.
- Visit Poland, including places of historic interest
- Share with church plants and encourage them
- Take part in outreach activities
- Learn about Polish history
- Mid-late September, all costs included
***** put in photos. How about this video?
Ran in 2018 in conjunction with Diamond Valley Baptist Church
- Visit the islands of Vanuatu
- Come alongside translation teams in the village
- Lead children’s activities
- Encourage people to use the Bible through skits & drama
- Hike, go fishing or snorkelling
- Run during June/July holidays
***** photos and perhaps a link to the video of the Lewi dedication
*** use the same photo as was on the postcard
Not quite what you are after? Would you rather teach English to adults or be a part of a Work Party? Hyperlink these options if there are any running currently
Contact your local Regional Office for more information